Welcome to Siti’s Tanjung Puting Orangutan Tours
Siti’s Tanjung Puting orangutan tours offer:
- Tanjung Puting klotok boat tours on the Sekonyer River in Kalimantan (Borneo), Indonesia
- Pangkalan Bun/Kumai-area eco tours and cultural heritage tours
- Java and Sumatra eco tours
We specialize in customized tours of Tanjung Puting National Park and Kalimantan—and wherever you want to go!
We now offer:
- Tesso Nilo National Park elephant sanctuary tours in Sumatra
- Cross Borneo wildlife and adventure travel tours
- Snorkel Indonesia snorkeling/beach trekking trips in Java (Gili Labak and Karimunjawa)
- Assortment of specialized eco/cultural heritage tours in the Kumai/Tanjung Puting area
Explore the backroads of Borneo and beyond with Siti’s Tanjung Puting Orangutan Tours. Get off the beaten path with Kalimantan/Borneo’s only Woman-Owned Tour Company and let the journey begin!
One of our amazing clients made this great video, which provides a glimpse of our precious Tanjung Puting and the orangutans.
Tanjung Puting National Park and a klotok boat tour to see the orangutans is usually the highlight of most visitor’s trip to Kalimantan (Borneo)—but there is even more to Kumai and Pangkalan Bun, Kalimantan, Borneo! Stay a little longer. Take another Tanjung Puting eco tour. Get to know the local culture. Enjoy village homestay hospitality. Take a cooking class. Explore the turtle sanctuary. Savor unspoiled, pristine beaches. Kumai is home to several ethnic groups, Malay, Dayak, and Madurese (originally from East Java), and it is a fascinating place to visit, with lots of cultural diversity.
We also offer eco tours to less visited areas around Tanjung Puting, Java snorkeling, Kalimantan (including our new cross Borneo adventure and wildlife tours), and Tesso Nilo National Park elephant sanctuary tours in Sumatra.